- Search the SAILS' catalog: Search for items by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
- Manage your account: Keep track of your account - view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information. Bill pay should be coming in September.
- Link accounts to manage your family's checkouts and holds, all in the same place.
- Have your user id/barcode automatically available to scan at checkout..
- Search by barcode: Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies in the SAILS' Network.
The Reference Staff is pleased to offer proctoring services for online classes. Just contact us at the 508-699-0122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work out a good time. If the test needs to be taken on computer we set you up. Otherwise you can sit in the Reference Area or in the back office to take the test. We do the proctoring in the Reference Area so we cannot guarantee quiet. The service is free.
Commonwealth Catalog is available for everyone through Enterprise. There is the ability to search by subject, select format, see the covers (of some items) and get a full bibliographic record. It looks a lot like Enterprise. Remember to check first in our system before searching in this system. Also, new books, dvds and cds (6 months old or less) usually won't be sent so that each library system gives their patrons a chance first.