There is a new legal resource for civil law for low income residents: masslao.org.
- Massachusetts Legal Resource Finder, www.masslrf.org -- people in need of help enter their town or zip code and income, and select the issue they need help with -- the search results include contact information for legal aid programs, government agencies and hotlines, court programs and links to online legal information. The results also include links to lawyer referral programs for those who need to hire an attorney.
- Mass. Trial Court Law Library has a Massachusetts and Federal forms to download, including health proxy, landlord, etc.
- Bristol County District Attorney's Office: This site will connect you to the State Police, Court System addresses and many useful reports on legal issues. It also has a directory with names and phone numbers for different agencies including the correctional institutions.
- Newton Public Library has put together a nice law guide.
- Massachusetts General Laws (unofficial)
- Massachusetts Trial Court Law Libraries
- Findlaw: Start here when looking up information on federal laws and cases.
- Landlord and Tenant Information: The state has a good website that deals with this subject from both sides.
- How to be a Landlord and Avoid Trouble (2017)
- How to be a Tenant and Avoid Trouble (2017)
- Code of Massachusetts Regulations (not complete)
- Lawyer Locator (Martindale); Massachusetts Bar Association
- Clients' Security Board: Reimbursement of funds from disciplined lawyers)
- Massachusetts Courts including Bristol County
- Cornell Law Library (Especially good for Federal laws and Supreme Court decisions)
- Forum for Massachusetts Law. Check out the Existing Question section.
- Massachusetts Appeals and Supreme Court Decisions