Register by making an account with a username and password and your name, email and library card number. Then choose which offering you want to borrow for a week. There is also a mobile app (available at the usual app stores) to use on your phone or other device. To use Roku, you will need to download the RBDigital app for Roku and then sign in with the username and password you created.
We are pleased to announce our subscription to RBdigital Unlimited Streaming Video service which will be available to North Attleboro library card holders. (Look for Richards Memorial Library on the back of your card.) Patrons can borrow a seven-day pass for unlimited viewing that will allow them to choose one of the offerings which include Acorn TV (British TV and film), Stingray Qello Concerts (full-length concerts and music documentaries), Pongalo NovelaClub (Spanish television and movies), IndieFlix, Great Courses (audio and video lectures), Method Test Prep and LearnItLive. Because this is available on our RMLonline.org website, you can take the service with you wherever you are.
Here’s how to access RBdigital from your mobile devices:
- If you haven’t already, download the RBdigital app in the app store.
- Open the RBdigital app.
- Open the menu and tap VIDEO.
- Select Acorn TV, Qello or IndieFlix and tap access to checkout seven-day pass.
- Your choice will open in a browser tab.
- To use with Roku, add the Acorn TV. The Great Courses Library Collection is not available on Roku, FireTV or AppleTV.
- To use IndieFlix with Roku, access the pass, then click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the page and select My Account. Click on Add A Roku next to My Devices, as shown in the screenshot below. Please note: This option is available on a computer only, not on mobile devices such a cell phone or tablet.