How do we make complaints, comments or requests?

  • To make a comment to the Trustees or the Director, you can fill out a form kept at the Circulation Front Desk or email Frank Ward.   This is the appropriate forum if you wish to be heard about policy decisions, for example.
  • If you wish to make a suggestion for a general change, there is a suggestion box near the Computer Catalogs (opposite the stairs.)
  • If you wish to request a particular book or material be purchased, you can leave a message for any of the librarians and we will either order the book or make it available to you from another library system.